Friday, December 14, 2012

The Hard Ones Need your Help

So I was complaining-praying to God-
I was sad.  It seems the only people I can help do not want my help, or piss me off so I do  not want to give my help to them... it feels like nothing I do is worth anywhile- I am not feeding hungry, helping the homeless, how can I be pleasing to GOD because I am making no headway, no one seems better.....

and I cried like a failure- feeling sorry for myself for my allotment of souls to serve.

but then, I understood HIM as if HE said:
I send you the hard ones because the easy ones have already accepted my help, they don't need you- they have ME.  These I have given to you do not block your effectiveness elsewhere- you are where you need to be, serving those whom I have placed in your company.  I have given you those who have rejected ME because I am a loving GOD who remains merciful even unto those who reject me and you are their help from me.  They may, in foolishness, reject all the kindness THE LORD has to offer, directly or through your work on my behalf.  But do not measure your success, that's MY JOB- yours is to walk in MY ways, be patient.  Do MY work, there is great reward not from those around you- FROM ME. 

Being a helper to GOD is going to suck sometimes because we are the last ditch effort HE sends to those who rejected HIM already.... and for sure if people hate themselves enough to reject GOD, they aren't going to be very pleased or even kind with me.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment